You’ve got a clear plan on how to start a gratitude journal, but now you have no clue what to write. Why? Because practicing gratitude for the first time is hard and thinking positively doesn’t come easy to all of us. Thankfully, with these gratitude journal prompts, you can make gratitude journalling that little bit easier.
I’ve written these gratitude journal prompts in a way that will allow you to practice 30 days of gratitude. Using one of these prompts each day is a sure fire way to rewire your brain to be happy!
30 days of gratitude journal prompts
- Name something in the room that you’re grateful for
- Recall a favourite memory that you’re grateful for
- Who helped you today?
- Name a friend you’re grateful for and why
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- What’s a possession that makes your life easier?
- What about your body are you grateful for?
- What is the best thing that happened today?
- Name something in nature that you’re grateful for
- What painful experience has helped you to grow?
- What artist, author or musician are you grateful for?
- What is your best skill?
- What knowledge are you grateful for?
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
- What song are you most grateful for?
- What’s something positive in your life that you didn’t have a year ago?
- What smell are you most grateful for?
- What/who made you smile today?
- What book are you most grateful for?
- What person in your past are you most grateful for?
- What small things are you grateful for today?
- What risk are you most grateful for having taken?
- Name something or someone that makes you feel safe
- What movie are you most grateful for?
- What emotions are you grateful for?
- What family member are you most grateful for?
- What do you like about your job/school?
- Name a place that makes you feel happy
- Name a challenge that you’ve overcome
- List all the people that have a positive affect on your life
Don’t forget to bookmark this post or pin this image to follow along with 30 days of gratitude!
Let me know how you get on
Sign up to get your free printable goal planner!