If you’re struggling with low self-esteem and self-doubt, know that you are not alone.
But also know that self love affirmations are one way that you can tackle this!
As humans we are often far too critical of ourselves, and it’s easy to fall into the habit of negative affirmations without even realizing.
Have you found yourself saying things like “I can’t do that”, “I’m not good enough” or “I am unworthy”? I know I have…
What many people don’t realize is that when we put these negative beliefs out there, all we do is hold ourselves back from living to true potential.
Not only do we talk ourselves out of exciting opportunities, but we also send messages to the universe that these negative beliefs should be manifested.
So what’s the solution? Act as if.
Self love affirmations could be what’s needed to switch up your mindset and the vibes you’re putting out into the universe.
The more you practice affirmations for self love, the greater your self belief will grow.
With higher self belief, you can take advantage of more opportunities and align yourself with your highest potential!
How to use positive affirmations for self love
Dedicate some time each day to practice affirming yourself.
My favorite time to practice positive affirmations is in the morning because it sets me up with a positive mindset for the day.
You can also try saying your self love affirmations right before bed so they can work their magic overnight.
Tip: for an even bigger boost, try recording yourself saying affirmations and play them while you sleep to send the messages straight to your subconscious!
The key to practicing positive affirmations is to really feel them.
Saying them is one thing, but believing them is where the real magic starts to happen.
It will feel uncomfortable at first, sure.
But over time it will become more natural as you start to develop more self love and confidence.
Pick a few self love affirmations that you think you need to work on the most and work with them consistently.
Once you think you’ve mastered those areas, you can pick new ones!
Here are some ideas to help get you started.
100 positive affirmations for self love
- I love my body and all it does for me
- I am enough
- I am worthy of love
- I respect my own boundaries
- Today, I choose me
- I love the woman/man that I am
- I am loved
- I am deserving of love
- I am kind to myself
- Love flows from within me
- I am beautiful, inside and out
- I embrace my unique individuality
- I deserve happiness
- I let go of negative self talk
- I am whole
- Everything I need is within me
- I am in control of my happiness
- I am capable of reaching my goals
- I accept myself unconditionally
- I do not let my fears hold me back
- I am grateful for all that I have
- I make time to care for myself
- I love and accept all of me
- Loving myself comes easily and naturally
- I am strong and resilient
- I am successful
- My capacity for love is infinite
- I let go of those who do not have my best interests at heart
- I let go of my past and live in the present
- I am growing each and every day
- I forgive myself and learn from my mistakes
- I am a work of art
- I am valued
- I allow myself to feel deeply
- I am open to receive love
- I love the body I was born with
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to
- I overcome challenges with grace and ease
- I have a warm and caring heart
- I am exactly who I need to be in this moment
- I send love to my fears and doubts
- I deflect negativity
- I believe in myself
- I can say no when something does not serve me
- I let go of that which no longer serves me
- I accept compliments easily
- I release any need for suffering
- I have a lot to offer the world
- I love every part of what makes me who I am
- I am blanketed in the Universes’ loving energy
- My life is filled with love and joy
- I have always and will always try my best
- I have achieved great things
- I respect myself
- My life is a place of balance and harmony
- I have the power to change my world
- I choose to stop apologizing for being me
- I am not my mistakes or my flaws
- Others accept and love me for who I am
- I prioritize myself and my needs
- I radiate confidence
- My mind is filled with loving thoughts
- I attract positive and loving people into my life
- The more I practice loving myself, the more lovable I become
- I let love in
- I let my love for myself increase each day
- Love flows freely from inside of me
- I practice self-compassion when I do not succeed
- I honor my own life path
- I honor and respect my limitations
- I have so much to love about myself
- My life is a reflection of the love inside me
- The only approval I need is my own
- I radiate love
- I love my own company
- I do not need anyone to feel worthy
- I attract love and light
- I release the need to judge myself negatively
- Today I start loving myself more
- I am capable of loving fully and completely
- I treat my body with love and care
- I am powerful and confident
- I trust in my ability to make it through difficult times
- I trust my intuition
- My life is full of endless opportunities for success and happiness
- My inner world creates my outer world
- I reward myself for my hard work and dedication
- I am balanced
- The universe supports me, always
- I have a loving relationship with my body
- I can choose self-love whenever I desire
- Loving myself means I am able to love others more
- I have a positive and healing effect on others
- I have so much to celebrate in life
- I am proud of myself
- I choose to view my life positively
- My body is my best friend
- I choose to nourish my health
- I am the healer of my own life
- I am love
Have you tried practicing positive affirmations for self love?
Tell me your favorite self love affirmations in the comments!
And don't forget to share this post!
Looking for more tips to practice self love? Check out the 7 Best Healing Crystals for Self Love!