Everybody wants to attract their soulmate, right? We all want a relationship that serves our growth, brings us joy and fulfills our natural craving for love.
But what if you keep attracting the wrong people, or you’ve been alone for a while and your soulmate just isn’t showing up?
Soulmate affirmations are an awesome practice to include to attract your soulmate into your life, and I’m gonna share with you 50 of my favourites in this post!
I should also let you know though, that while soulmate affirmations are amazing, they’re only one piece of the puzzle.
There are some other factors that you must be aware of if you want to attract your soulmate into your life, so make sure you keep reading to the end to find out what these are!
If you're serious about soulmate manifestation, you'll want to make sure that you include these factors, as well as soulmate affirmations, to call in the kind of love that you crave in your life.
What is a Soulmate?
Soulmates are other people with whom you have a strong undeniable connection, as if they are meant to be in your life.
Soulmates are not to be confused with twin flames, which are supposedly two halves of the same soul.
This means that your soulmate isn’t someone who “completes” you - they aren’t your missing part, or even necessarily somebody who is supposed to be in your life forever.
But they are somebody who:
Promotes your spiritual and personal growth
Mirrors back your own strengths and weaknesses to you to help you develop self-awareness
Teaches you profound lessons and helps you through tough times
Feels “familiar”, as if you’ve known them in a past life
Can empathize with you deeply and just “gets you”
Has similar beliefs and values to you
Loves you unconditionally, even if you drift apart
For these reasons, it's easy to understand why you'd want to learn how to attract your soulmate. And luckily for you, this is what this post is all about!
How to Attract Your Soulmate Fast Using Affirmations
There’s no doubt that soulmates can serve you well, even if your relationship with one doesn’t last forever. They're a special and unique bond that can have a lasting impact on both of you.
Your time together can teach you both so much and allow you to grow, whether together or apart.
So if you want to attract this kind of relationship into your life, affirmations are one way that you can work on manifesting your soulmate.
Soulmate affirmations are designed to call in your soulmate through the Law of Attraction, and they can do so quickly if you use them the right way.
Check out this post to learn the dos and don’ts of using affirmations, so you can learn to manifest your soulmate fast!
50 Soulmate Affirmations to Attract Your Soulmate
Now you know a little more about soulmates and how to use affirmations the right way, let's look at some soulmate affirmations that can help you with soulmate manifestation.
Here are some of my favourite soulmate affirmations to attract your soulmate...
- I am so happy and grateful to be in a loving relationship with my soulmate
- My heart is open to giving and receiving love
- I am worthy of a deep, soulful, soulmate love
- I am magnetic to a positive and long term relationship
- I trust the Universe to give me my perfect match
- My soulmate is drawn to my positive, loving energy
- I have an undeniable connection to my soulmate
- I am calling in my soulmate now
- I trust that my intuition will lead me to my soulmate
- I am worthy and deserving of a deep soulmate love
- My soul mate and I are destined to be together
- There is an unbreakable bond between my soulmate and I
- Meeting my soulmate is my divine birthright
- I am attracting my soulmate more with each day
- A positive, loving energy is growing between me and my soulmate
- Each day the energy between my soulmate and I grows stronger
- I will know my soulmate the instant we meet
- My soulmate is beginning to sense our connection
- I believe in my ability to attract my soulmate
- I can strongly sense that there is one person I am destined to be with
- There is a magical connection between my soulmate and I
- I effortlessly radiate positive and loving energy
- I have attracted the most loving person into my life
- I am in the right place at the right time to attract my soulmate
- I let my soul guide me to my soulmate, and I trust that it knows the way
- I release everything that is standing in the way of meeting my soulmate
- I am divinely irresistible to my perfect mate
- I open my heart to myself and I trust that true love will follow
- The more I love myself, the more I attract my soulmate
- My soulmate and I are connected on a spiritual level
- Love is flowing to me and through me at all times
- I attract only healthy and loving people into my life
- I release the past and let love flow into my life
- I attract the love that I desire
- My soulmate loves me completely and unconditionally
- My soulmate and I are being drawn together
- I have more love than I ever thought possible
- My soulmate brings love and compassion into my life
- I trust myself and open the doors to love
- I have attracted a lover who is also my best friend
- My soulmate is attracted to the joy I radiate
- I feel deeply loved and cherished by my soulmate
- I have created space in my life for my soulmate
- My soulmate and I are fully compatible and perfectly aligned
- I show up as my authentic self to connect with others
- I am allowing myself to attract a healthy, loving relationship
- I have the power to give and receive love endlessly
- I am confident that my beloved is on their way
- Every moment of loving connection in my life calls in my soulmate
- I am ready to meet my soulmate, emotionally and spiritually
Extra Tips to Call In Your Soulmate
Now, as I said before, soulmate affirmations are just one piece of the puzzle when it comes to manifesting your soulmate.
If you’ve read any of my other Law of Attraction content, you’ll know that I believe you have to be the energy you want to attract in order to manifest anything, including your soulmate.
This means that saying affirmations alone isn’t enough to attract something into your life; and the most important part of manifesting is getting in alignment with your desires.
This doesn’t mean that soulmate affirmations aren’t powerful, though! Don't get me wrong...
I still stand by them 100% as a practice to call in your soulmate, but I equally want to make sure that you’re informed about some other contributing factors so that you’re not disappointed with your results.
With this in mind, here are some extra tips that you should definitely practice alongside soulmate affirmations in order to call in your soulmate. Don’t skip on these because they are essential!!
1. Practice self love
I am a strong believer that true love comes from loving yourself first. I know you've probably heard it all before but hear me out...
I can speak from experience when I say this - due to childhood trauma I used to suffer with really low self-esteem and I simply didn’t believe I was worthy of true love or that anybody could ever love me. This was one of my biggest love blocks.
The result? I attracted toxic, manipulative, narcissistic individuals into my life who did not have my best interests at heart.
These people pick up on your low energy and they know that you’re an easy target.
Honestly, it’s crazy… when I’ve been going through a down phase I get a sudden influx of exes sending me messages. These people know when to approach you - when you’re at your most vulnerable.
But this can be prevented... and the antidote is self-love. When you truly love yourself and know your worth, you repel the kinds of people who aren’t good for you.
They know that your self-love can’t be touched, and it even intimidates them, so they simply don’t bother. And you know your own self-worth, so you don't even consider allowing these people into your life.
Instead, you attract people who feel your love radiating from you, and want to give you more of it.
It’s when you love yourself that you attract love back. It all starts with you.
Now, I know that sometimes this is easier said than done. If your low self-worth is from the result of trauma like me, it’s an ongoing process, but I promise you it’s possible.
With lots of time and practice, you can learn that you are worthy of love just like everyone else.
And until then? My advice is don’t worry about finding a relationship. (I know this might sound silly on a post about attracting your soulmate)
But honestly... take this time to focus on you, because a relationship will not “fix” you, and you’ll likely attract the wrong people if you’re not in a place for love yet.
And of course, go to therapy if there are deep root causes that you know you need to work on. Then, once you're in a good place focusing on yourself, you'll naturally attract the right person. Trust me.
2. Practice forgiveness
If you have a history of toxic relationships like me, it’s likely that you could also be holding onto resentment for the people that hurt you, and your idea of relationships in general might be negative.
That’s understandable, since being hurt repeatedly can really shape your worldview.
But holding onto past resentment will not allow you to move on and be happy in the present. Resentment is also a low frequency vibration which will not help you attract what you truly desire.
If you want to attract a loving soulmate in the future, you have to work at letting go of the past. This means you need to practice forgiveness and set the intention to move forward.
This doesn’t mean you have to agree with what people may have done to you, but it means that you refuse to let it hold you back.
Also practice forgiving yourself. Forgive yourself for choosing the wrong people previously.
It’s easy to believe in something when your headspace is clouded - but don’t blame yourself.
Instead, make the conscious decision to make better choices moving forward. This is how you will heal your view of love and let go of any blocks that are holding you back from attracting your soulmate.
3. Listen to your intuition
If you can feel your intuition and you're receiving messages about your soulmate, love, or relationships, listen to it and follow it - good and bad!
Your intuition is your guiding force, and it will always lead you to where you’re supposed to be. This is because it picks up on energy, which doesn’t lie.
Your intuition is sometimes also described as a “gut feeling” - this is because it is often felt in your gut. And it is these gut feelings that give us important messages about potential partners.
I know that this is true for me and there have been occasions where I really wish I listened to what my gut was telling me.
For example, there was a guy who used to be in and out of my life, and whenever he asked to meet me I would feel sick and I would get digestive troubles.
I put it down to nervousness, but I truly believe that this was my intuition telling me that this person wasn’t good for me. I ignored these messages and continued to allow this person into my life.
But the truth is, I believe that when you meet your soulmate they should make you feel calm and at ease.
Of course, some level of nervousness is normal, but I don’t believe that your soulmate should literally make you ill!
And obviously, this guy turned out to really hurt me, but I think I knew deep down that he would, and I simply ignored it...
This is a classic example of the fact that your intuition knows, even if your conscious mind is in denial, so listen!
This will help you to make better choices in your relationships, heal your relationship with love and ultimately attract your soulmate into your life.
Psst... if you feel like your intuition isn't the strongest, check out these third eye affirmations, which will help you to access this part of yourself so that you can access important messages like this.
And those are some of my top tips on how to attract your soulmate, including some of my favourite soulmate affirmations, of course.
I believe that everybody has a soulmate, if not several, and if you want to attract them into your life soulmate affirmations are a great practice to incorporate.
But don’t forget that attracting your soulmate starts with yourself, and your soulmate will come when the time is right. So remember to show up, do the work, and your soulmate will follow.
I hope that this post has helped to highlight some areas that you might be able to work on to manifest your soulmate, and that at least one of the 50 affirmations I shared resonates so that you can start calling in the partner you desire!
If you want to learn more about this topic, check out some of these other posts...
- The 6 Most Common Love Blocks and How to Clear Them
- 5 Steps to Manifesting a Specific Person the Right Way
- 100 Self Love Affirmations to Build your Self Esteem
- The 7 Best Healing Crystals for Self Love
If you found this post helpful, don’t forget to pin it!