I have found quotes about manifesting so inspiring throughout my own Law of Attraction journey; I like to keep my favorite manifestation quotes up in my room to constantly inspire me on my own journey to manifesting my dreams.
I personally find that seeing the quotes consistently is an uplifting reminder of where I’m heading and they can help me stay in a positive mindset about manifesting my desires.
Sometimes I need little boosts like this as much as the next person – when some desires take a little more work to show up I find that mindset is everything, and every little helps!
You can also make manifestation quotes a part of your rituals, using them in a similar way to affirmations and mantras to get in the right mindset to manifest.
You can also add quotes to your manifestation box as a fun manifestation ritual to get in alignment with your desires!
This post contains some of my favorite manifestation quotes that I think you’ll find as equally inspiring as I do. Try adding some to your own routine for a positive mindset shift.
What is Manifestation?
Manifestation is the process of bringing forth events and experiences into your life through the energy you put out into the world.
It is a term that describes the result of the Law of Attraction, a universal law where energy attracts like energy.
Each and every one of us is manifesting all the time, but when we actively put our energy towards the life we want to live, that’s when we can consciously create and manifest our dreams and desires.
30 Powerful Manifestation Quotes
Here are some of my favorite quotes about manifesting…
- “Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it.” – Maya Angelou
- “What you think, you create. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you become.” – Anonymous
- “The Law of Attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life.” – Jack Canfield
- “Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” – Bob Proctor
- “To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life.” – Sonia Ricotti
- “You manifest what you believe, not what you want.” – Sonia Ricotti
- “Eliminate all doubt and replace it with the full expectation that you will receive what you are asking for.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “We become what we think about. Energy flows where attention goes.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “Action that is inspired from aligned thoughts is joyful action.” – Abraham Hicks
- “The main event has never been the manifestation; the main event has always been the way you feel moment by moment, because that’s what life is.” – Abraham Hicks
- “The amount of time it takes to get from where you are to where you want to be is only the amount of time it takes you to change the vibration within you. Instant manifestation could be yours if you could instantly change your vibration.” – Abraham Hicks
- “When you understand the Laws, then you understand that it is not more difficult to create $10 million than $100,000. It is the same application of the same Law to two different intentions.” – Abraham Hicks
- “I attract into my life whatever I give my attention, energy, and focus to, whether positive or negative.” – Michael Losier
- “We receive exactly what we expect to receive.” – John Holland
- “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
- “When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body.” – Dr. Dennis Waitley
- “To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.” – Richard Bach
- “Envision the future you desire. Create the life of your dreams. See it, feel it, believe it.” – Jack Canfield
- “When you are truly clear about what you want, the whole universe stands on tiptoe waiting to assist you in miraculous and amazing ways to manifest your dream or intention.” – Constance Arnold
- “Your life is the manifestation of your dream; it is an art, and you can change your life anytime that you’re not enjoying the dream.” – don Miguel Ruiz
- “You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions, and your intentions create your reality.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
- “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jack Canfield
- “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.” – William Jennings Bryan
- “Every intention sets energy into motion, whether you are aware of it or not.” – Gary Zukav
- “By choosing your thoughts, and by selecting which emotional currents you will release and which you will reinforce, you determine the quality of your light. You determine the effects that you will have upon others and the nature of the experiences of your life.” – Gary Zukav
- “Whether you think you can or can’t, either way, you are right.” – Henry Ford
- “To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoraeu
Get your FREE Manifestation Blocks PDF to achieve your manifestation breakthrough
I hope that these quotes about manifesting fill you with as much joy and inspiration as me – let me know your favourite manifestation quotes if they didn’t make the list!
Check out some related content:
- 46 Inspirational Abraham Hicks Quotes to Live By
- 59 Self Care Quotes to Inspire You to Prioritize Yourself
- 62 Inspirational Quotes About Magic To Inspire You To Believe
And don’t forget to pin this post to come back to later
Esther is the founder of Through the Phases. Her mission is to help other women to cultivate self-awareness and find what lights them up, so that they can more easily navigate the stressors of life! She does this through sharing healthy mind/body/soul practices and habits. Read more about her story here.